The Silvertone phonograph, initially called the Le Page Silvertone, was manufactured at their factory located at 2382 Dundas St. W., Toronto, which was initially named the Lepage Communion Cup Company and by 1924 the Le Page Manufacturing Co. (See Operaphone page for another phonograph advertised by Lepage Communion Cup Company).
Toronto Daily Star
, February 19, 1921, p. 11.
, February 26, 1921, p. 26.
, December 20, 1924, p. 4.
, May 30, 1927, p. 31. Ad by Eaton's Department Store, Queen St., Toronto.
A Silvertone portable for sale on FB Marjetplace in February 2023.